Jeremy Lin created a worldwide phenomenon known as ‘Linsanity’, when he burst onto the scene out of nowhere during the 2011-12 NBA season and captivated the media and basketball fans. Lin brought excitement to New York Knick fans when he was placed into the starting lineup and went on his iconic 26-game run.
- Lin’s parents are both 5’6″ tall, yet Lin stands 6’3″
- He’s the first American-born player of Taiwanese and Chinese heritage in the NBA
- He was approached by both Taiwan and China to play for their national teams
- He’s the sole Harvard player to make it to the NBA since 1954
- Has made a guest appearance on ABC series Fresh Off the Boat